Technical Application Engineer – Veenendaal
For our client, an international fast-growing leader in the FMCG sector, we are recruiting an Application Manager, to work from the Global Headquarter.
You are responsible for User Support and Maintenance of the SW applications.
- You understand and support the process behind the software.
- You translate users’ wishes into formal application requirements.
- You provide the right information and instructions for the users.
- You also support users in their management tasks, including ensuring the (also technical) coordination with suppliers as soon as technical problems are identified and with end users in functional matters.
- You maintain and manage the functional documentation for the use of information systems.
- This includes the documentation and archiving of new and modified applications and application tests.
- Realization of system changes and modifications of the applications.
- Taking charge of (new) (releases of) applications.
- Executing and / or supporting system, (chain) integration and acceptance tests.
- Taking care of proper transfer of applications to users.
- Monitoring the performance of applications and data processing.
- Active detection of errors and solve them according to the procedures developed for this (2nd / 3rd line support).
You will have frequent contact with the system administrators as soon as technical problems are identified and with end users in functional matters.
- Bachelor degree and preferably have a completed education in Informatics or similar.
• Experience as application manager with large applications such as ERP and CRM.
• Basic knowledge of programming languages such as C #, visual studio, scripting language (eg Powershell).
• Experience with and knowledge of SQL Server and message brokers (preferably BizTalk, Scribe).
• Knowledge of and work experience with ASL, BiSL and ITIL.
• Dutch and English language (in word and writing).
• You are communicative and like to work with different people.
• Working independently is not a problem.
• You are an excellent problem-solver and you pay close attention to details
You work in a complex IT environment from the Global IT Department. You report directly to the System Development & Maintenance Manager. In this role you are a bridge between end-users and system administrators.
You will work in a challenging, international work environment with enthusiastic colleagues, where there is plenty of room for entrepreneurship and initiative. We offer you a full-time employment within a no-nonsense corporate culture with short lines and quick decision making. We help you with your personal and professional development in your career. You receive a market-compliant employment conditions package based on your education and work experience.
+31 (0)23 5121010