Project Manager – Haarlem
We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager for one of our clients. The company is located near Amsterdam. Knowledge of new developments and applications in the field of information technology are essential for the client. It, therefore, has various development platforms that play a crucial role in the development of IT systems for the benefit of their customers. The IT Engineer plays a key role in the management of these development and test systems.
– Technical and / or business education at HBO or Academic level
– Minimum 2 years relevant work experience
– Affinity with cryptographic and biometric applications
– Basic knowledge of information technology for applications in networks
– Basic knowledge of chips and the operating systems to be used for this
– Basic knowledge of the printing industry or services and / or logistics services
– Good communication skills in speech and writing (Dutch, English, German)
– Being able to manage project teams
– Commercial, analytical and social skills
– Being able to handle confidential knowledge and information responsibly
– Stress resistant
– Problem solving ability
– Skilled in working on the PC with programs such as MS Word, Excel, MS Project, Visio, etc.
– Flexibility with regard to working hours and tasks
– Is aware of and bound by the procedures and rules relating to, among other things, working conditions, environment, physical and information security, ISO 9001 and the house rules.
Robert Balk +31 (0)6 53 64 09 64