Project Manager – Haarlem
We are currently looking for an IT Project Manager for one of our clients. The company is located near Amsterdam. Knowledge of new developments and applications in the field of information technology are essential for the client. It, therefore, has various development platforms that play a crucial role in the development of IT systems for the benefit of their customers. The IT Engineer plays a key role in the management of these development and test systems.
You have experience with the provision of IT solutions (software development), infrastructures and the design, development and testing of these solutions. You are decisive, accurate and stress resistant. You have very good communication skills (listening, oral and written expression).
• Completed higher professional education in the field of IT, technology and / or Business administration
• Prince2 or IPMA certified
• At least 5 years of experience in Project Management with extensive, complex IT Projects
• Experience in coordinating with both internal and external stakeholders
• Experience with working in a multidisciplinary team consisting of scrum masters, product owners, developers, testers and architects
• Strong analytical skills, strong communication skills
• Good command of the Dutch and English language is required.
Good employment conditions and an extensive secondary benefits package. An interesting and technically innovative working environment at the market leader of (biometric) identity documents. Employment conditions in accordance with the Grafimedia Collective Labor Agreement, a profit-related benefit and independence in a dynamic and progressive no-nonsense environment. The future employees must be of undisputed behavior, screening is part of the application process.
Robert Balk +31 (0)6 53 64 09 64