Process and Information analyst – Den Haag
The organization is looking for a proactive professional who constantly wants to improve him/her self and the business processes as well. Are you able to come up with convincing process improvement proposals based on (data) analysis to further improve services? Do you have the drive and are you able to take the helicopter view needed to achieve results in a changing environment with colleagues, suppliers, customers and other corporations? Then the job of Process and Information Analyst is for you.
As Process and Information Analyst :
- You support the organization in optimizing our customer journeys and the underlying processes to improve the service to our customers;
- Analyze customer journeys, processes, information and data flows in order to identify bottlenecks and opportunities for improvement;
- Advise proactively about improvements from different point of views. You do this by redesigning, optimizing and (re) organizing our customer journeys and underlying processes;
- Ensure good coherence between processes, data and information and ensure that processes are applied in the right way;
- You are responsible for the optimization within your own area of interest and actively seek collaboration with partners inside and outside the organization’ sector.
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- A completed scientific education and you are experienced in the field of business informatics, business administration or information management;
- The ability to analyze problems and comes up with practical solutions and scenarios
- Business insight and affinity with digital transformation, you are a discussion partner for both the business and the IT technicians;
- Knowledge of (complex) management issues and you solve them from a multidisciplinary approach.
- You monitor the connection between processes, data and information provision;
- The insight to weigh interests of stakeholders within and outside the organization;
- Environmental and social awareness;
- Excellent written and verbal communication (in Dutch): you are able to express your ideas in a clear and structured way.
A salary of min. € 3.836, – and max. € 5.185 gross per month based on a 36 hours week, according level of experience- plus good supplementary employment conditions. Your own training budget to keep developing in your profession. A temporary one-year contract with prospects of permanent employment.
+31 631 255 724
Robert Balk +31 653 640 964