IT Manager – Belgium
For our client an international company specialised in the building and materials sector we are recruiting an IT manager for the Belgium Area.
To lead and drive all aspects of IT within the organisation in Belgium.
Drive IT improvement initiatives through delivering IT application and IT Infrastructure projects with excellence, from business case development to realisation to operations.
Lead the IT related integration activities of the current businesses and future acquisition to realise synergies, maximise efficiency and productivity and leverage the scale of the EU Company.
Be a change leader able to inspire the organisation to adopt the necessary changes.
- Member of the Belgium Management Team (MT);
- Represent the IT Function and drive the IT agenda;
- Act as a Business Partner to and support the Belgium MT in all IT matters;
- Develop and maintain the IT roadmap and project portfolio, in collaboration with the MT and the Europe Distribution IT Director;
- Managing the IT aspects of Business Application Migration Projects (ERP, Digital, e-Commerce, CRM) and IT Infrastructure projects (e.g. Office 365) with excellence, from business case development to realisation to operations;
- Manage the operational IT service delivery resources incl. infrastructure, application management, support and other IT processes; Meet or exceed customer satisfaction targets;
- Develop & control the annual IT opex & capex budgets. Deliver planned cost savings & productivity improvements leveraging the capabilities & scale of the company and/or the platform;
- Collaborate with HR and IT leadership on organization and people development in alignment with our business and IT strategies;
- Collaborate with (IT) Procurement on the implementation of new or significant changes to contracts following the appropriate RFI / RFP processes as required;
- Ensure consistent application and integration of IT policies, procedures and practices at 100% compliance. Assure compliance to internal and external control objectives (SOX, security, GDPR);
- Well rounded and experienced IT leader with great peopleskills;
- Potential to minimum go one level up in the organisation in time;
- Travel between 30-50% of the time (Netherlands, and mainly Western Europe);
- Strong transformational & motivational leadership skills with a hands on mentality;
- Proven experience with managing complex IT change projects;
- The role combines hands-on execution of operational IT tasks with a more strategic focus on developing the IT environment to a professional, structured and streamlined operation;
- Effective decision making, aligning local business priorities with company/divisional;
- Masters degree in Information Technology, Engineering or other relevant education;
- 5-10 years experience as IT BP / Mgr with extensive integration/change mgmt experience;
- PMP and /or Prince certification is a plus;
- Fluent Dutch, English is a must, French preferable;
- Willing to work internationally.
You are reporting to the Belgium Ceo and you are managing a department of 8 people divided over 3 locations. The main task is the transformation of all the IT programs of the acquired companies into the systems used by the Holding.
Salaryindication between: €80.000 and €120.000 ex bonus of 20% and with a company car.
+31 (0)23 5121010