IT Manager (a.i. reageren niet meer mogelijk) – Amsterdam
For an international organization based in Amsterdam we are recruiting an experienced IT manager on a freelance basis.
- Own the company IT infrastructure, management and maintenance;
- Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT and electronic data operations;
- Providing recommendations for cost-effective IT solutions that provide the organization with a competitive advantage and increased productivity;
- Owning software and hardware procurement, including setting budgets, dealing with contractors and establishing vendor relationships;
- Managing the helpdesk (14 fte);
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness of software and hardware purchases;
- Other ad-hoc or more structural responsibilities as needed with regards to internal IT management as the company grows.
- 8+ years of experience working in (internal) IT organization;
- Previous experience IT manager or relevant experience;
- Qualification in Computer Science or similar field;
- Budgeting and purchasing experience of IT services;
- Outstanding communication skills in English and Dutch;
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to handle multiple initiatives;
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, rapidly changing business environment;
- High attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Experienced in management and personal development of team members.
The IT Manager will run the business IT services and processes across the company. He will manage, maintain, develop and support the company’s IT infrastructure and roadmap to ensure that the organisation has access to the tools and systems it needs to continue to grow and is compliant to all applicable standards relevant to the organisation.
Hourly rate depending on experience.
For more information contact: Robert Balk 023-5121010