Business Solution Manager – Amsterdam
For our Client a key player in the digital Health services we are recruiting a Business Solution Manager for developing the online sales channel.
Your Key Activities
- Design together with our external partners the best technical setup. This includes managing the technical and functional specifications and requirements process and developing the API, technical architecture and security/privacy strategy.
• Support the technical development of remote patient monitoring solutions (application and cloud) and monitor the progress of these development activities.
• Provide technical support to the roll-out and implementation of remote patient monitoring solutions and related pilots and studies.
• Pro-)actively pursue and track the leads for sales of connected devices in the digital healthcare channel.
• Advise customers of connected devices regarding the optimal strategy for integration and support this technical integration, including liaising with software development and support team.
• Provide input for the development of the Company’s connected technology and its roadmap.
Desired Skills And Experience
- University degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Information Management or equivalent experience;
• 3 to 6 years’ experience in a Technical Solutions Manager role or equivalent role supporting the sales process of IT solutions preferably in the healthcare sector;
• Strong understanding of the development and operation of Cloud environments, Mobile Applications (IOS and Android), API’s and industry best practices for customer data security and privacy
• Knowledge and experience of how to architect a solution from the MVP state to the scalable productions environment;
• Self-starter with creative problem-solving skills;
• Great (interpersonal) communication skills (e.g. able to transfer technical information to nontechnical stakeholders);
• Proven leadership and project management skills.
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken, is a must. Additional languages are an advantage;
The (Technical) Business Solutions Manager has a dual responsibility:
1) Support and monitor the technical design, development, implementation and roll-out of remote patient monitoring solutions using connected devices and technology, which are developed and marketed together with key partners;
2) Manage the sales-funnel and provide technical support to grow our sales of connected devices to the digital health segment
Salary indication between €60.000 and €70.000 annually depending on workexperience..
+31 (0)23 5121010