Team Lead Middleware – Antwerp
For our client a multinational company specialised in the building and materials sector we are recruiting a Team Lead Middleware for the Belgium Area.
The Team Lead Middleware position is a mix of IT Operations (80%) and Management responsibilities (20%). In this role you have the operational responsibility of the Citrix environment serving more than 4,000 users. You will also lead a small team of infrastructure engineers (Citrix) and Database Administrators(SQL). You are someone who can advise on the technical side, understands future trends and translates all that in road maps. There is the potential to grow in this role. The scope and responsibility of the function may be expanded soon.
- Bachelor degree or technical qualifications (infrastructure.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an ICT organization. Management of and experience with Citrix servers (farms)and solutions.
- Experience with Citrix Application Packaging.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in corporate ICT organization.
- Leadership skills
- Experience with Citrix (similar sizing) in the cloud is a plus.
- Knowledge of other domains in Infrastructure & Operations is a plus.
- English and Dutch languages are required.
A salary indication of €65K gross per year, 10% bonus and the possibility of a company car.
Valeria Roberti email@example.com