C++ Software Engineer – Halfweg
For our client, a multinational company who provides software solutions in the area of security, we are looking for a C++ Software Engineer.
• A completed Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or ICT
• You have at least 3 years experience in developing in C ++
• Knowledge of and experience with Agile / Scrum, Java, SQL, XML / XSD, SOAP, TCP / IP, OSI model, information security and cryptographic techniques is an advantage.
• You feel responsibility for the quality of your code and provide robust, maintainable code.
•You possess strong analytical skills, strong communication skills.
• You have good command of the Dutch and English language.
In the function of C ++ SW Engineer you work on projects in the area of cyber security. Based on the specifications, you make a detailed design, develop your software and establish that the requirements have been met with the aid of unit tests. In addition, you conduct code reviews on software from colleagues and you participate in incident analyzes.
Excellent working conditions and an extensive secondary employment package.
An interesting and technically innovative working environment.
Conditions of employment in accordance with collective labor agreement and independence in a dynamic environment.